1a L. Puusepa St.
Tel.: +372 731 9110
Sat, Sun closed
Occupational health services for business clients
- Workplace visit of occupational doctor and consultation.
- Health check-up and medical testing of employees:
- medical examination
- laboratory analyses (for cholesterol level tests, do not eat or drink anything except water for 12 hours; for blood sugar level tests, do not eat or drink anything except water for 2 hours minimum);
- radiology tests;
- cardiovascular system tests (electrocardiogram, stress test);
- respiratory function test (spirography);
- hearing test (pure tone audiometry);
- vision and colour perception test; if you wear eyeglasses, bring them along (if necessary, vision correction aids – eyeglasses or lenses – are prescribed by the ophthalmologist);
- Referring to other medical specialists, if necessary.
- Referring to (rehabilitation) therapy, if necessary.
- Issuing and renewing health certificates.
- Health checks for applicants for a seafarer’s contract of employment, crew members and those entering maritime training institutions.
Also, we offer direct-pay health check-ups for private persons. Such check-ups include all essential tests and start with a thorough discussion to gather data for anamnesis, and a medical examination. To this end we use modern diagnostic equipment available at the University of Tartu Hospital.