- COVID-19 info
- Vaccination against COVID-19
- Emergency reception
- How to book an appointment?
- Cancellation of an appointment
- Health insurance in Estonia
- Coming to the hospital
- Patient Information Database
- General terms and conditions for the provision of health care services
Puusepa 8, I floor of J section, infection cabinet of the Internal Medicine Clinic
The infection cabinet of the Internal Medicine Clinic of Tartu University Hospital offers a paid immunisation service.
To book a time to the infection cabinet:
- online (registration for a medical specialist appointment) or by phone (731 9100)
- at the reception desk at Puusepa 8, I floor of the J section (open Mon–Fri 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.).
When you arrive, please first take a queue number by which you will be called to the specialist. Please use the main entrance to the Maarjamõisa Hospital towards on N. Lunini Street to enter the building.