- COVID-19 info
- Vaccination against COVID-19
- Emergency reception
- How to book an appointment?
- Cancellation of an appointment
- Health insurance in Estonia
- Coming to the hospital
- Patient Information Database
- General terms and conditions for the provision of health care services
Anyone who is interested will be able to schedule an appointment for a paid Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 test from nasopharharynx at the University of Tartu Hospital.
There are two ways to book a time for a coronavirus test:
- You can book a time slot in advance for a paid Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 test by phone +372 731-9100.
- You can book a time slot at the reception desk L. Puusepa 8 located in J Wing, and also pay for for the test on spot.
In case of immediately available testing time you are guided to testing area, to give the test sample immediately.
Reception desk is open: Mon—Fri 07:00—18:00 and Sat—Sun 08:30—13:30.
Test samples are collected at the testing area, located next to the building N. Lunini 6 (a white container). Open hours: Mon—Fri 09:00—11:00 and Sun 11:00—13:00, closed on Saturday.
The cost of the analysis is EUR 57 without doctor’s referral. An invoice will be sent to your e-mail address when booking the analysis time, which must be paid before arriving for the analysis. In addition, it is possible to pay for via the hospital’s patient portal ePatsient and at the reception desk as well.
If Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 tests are ordered by companies with larger working collectives, looking to test more than 15 people, they should contact the secretary of the United Laboratories of Tartu University Hospital by telephone 731 9312 or e-mail.
The test results will be available in digilugu.ee/login the next day and here you can download European Union digital COVID certificate (only for persons with the Estonian identification (ID) code). If necessary, a paper copy printout of the certificate in English, containing the result may be obtained by request at the L. Puusepa 8 reception desk located in J Wing.
In case of a positive COVID-19 test result, one should remain under the supervision of his/her general practitioner.
Last modified: 25.08.2021