- COVID-19 info
- Vaccination against COVID-19 at the vaccination centre
- Emergency reception
- How to book an appointment?
- Cancellation of an appointment
- Health insurance in Estonia
- Coming to the hospital
- Patient Information Database
Due to the spread of COVID-19, when visiting Tartu University Hospital, we ask that you to adhere to the following recommendations in order to ensure the safety of other patients as well as hospital staff.
- If you suspect that you may be infected with COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms, please inform hospital staff or your family physician before going to your appointment or the hospital for treatment.
- Upon entering University Hospital buildings and premises, use antiseptics on your hands and keep a safe distance from others.
- You can visit the patients at the hospital.
Additional information: email@example.com
In the University Hospital, infection control measures are based on the risk level for COVID-19: green, yellow or red.
Currently the risk level is green.
Wearing a surgical mask inside the hospital buildings is no longer compulsory. Hand hygiene is still necessary.