- COVID-19 info
- Vaccination against COVID-19
- Emergency reception
- How to book an appointment?
- Cancellation of an appointment
- Health insurance in Estonia
- Coming to the hospital
- Patient Information Database
- General terms and conditions for the provision of health care services
Due to the spread of COVID-19, when visiting Tartu University Hospital, we ask that you to adhere to the following recommendations in order to ensure the safety of other patients as well as hospital staff.
- If you suspect that you may be infected with COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms, please inform hospital staff or your family physician before going to your appointment or the hospital for treatment.
- Upon entering University Hospital buildings and premises, use antiseptics on your hands and keep a safe distance from others and wear a surgical mask.
- Visiting the patient is only allowed for the relatives who have been vaccinated with booster dose.
- SARS-CoV-2 testing will be required for all inpatients and day surgery patients, as well as those accompanying patients and remain in hospital. Asymptomatic children up to the age of 7 years and patients diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 3 months are exempt from testing.
Additional information: email@example.com