- COVID-19 info
- Vaccination against COVID-19
- Emergency reception
- How to book an appointment?
- Cancellation of an appointment
- Health insurance in Estonia
- Coming to the hospital
- Patient Information Database
- General terms and conditions for the provision of health care services
Due to the spread of COVID-19, when visiting Tartu University Hospital, we ask that you to adhere to the following recommendations in order to ensure the safety of other patients as well as hospital staff.
- If you suspect that you may be infected with COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms, please inform hospital staff or your family physician before going to your appointment or the hospital for treatment.
- Upon entering University Hospital buildings and premises, use antiseptics on your hands and keep a safe distance from others and wear a surgical mask.
- Visiting the patient is only allowed for the relatives who have COVID certificate.
- SARS-CoV-2 testing will be required for all inpatients and day surgery patients, as well as those accompanying patients and remain in hospital. Asymptomatic children up to the age of 10 years are exempt from testing.
From August, outpatients of the Tartu University Hospital will be able to conveniently get vaccinated in the gallery of the J-block of the L. Puusepa 8 building. Vaccinations can be done without prior registration, only on-site registration at the registration desk is required. Vaccination takes place with Pfizer vaccine. Your condition will be monitored during vaccination and for a period of 15 minutes afterwards.
Additional information: email@example.com